The Small Business Council is designed to elevate the voice of small business owners, as well as engage, invigorate and inspire members to continue building and growing their businesses.
The vision of the small business council is to assist local small business owners and employees in creating effective grassroots actions, tools, strategies and best practices to help small businesses successfully compete in today’s rapidly changing economy.
Small Business Council Board Members:
- Chelsey Blankenship, Board Chair (SoSis)
- Annie Claire Bass, Finance Chair (SoSis)
- Paula Bernard (Western Southern Life Insurance Company)
- Heidi Berthelot, Membership Chair (Twisted Oak)
- Alyse Boulanger, Communications Chair (Mingle)
- Kristi Chauvin, Westside Shopping Extravaganza Chair (Studio Too)
- Paula Clayton (CC’s Coffee House)
- Bridget Easley, Chamber Board Representative (Easley Builders)
- Stacie Keller, Ancillary Events Chair (Bella Grace Paper + Gifts)
How To Join:
To become a member of the small business council committee, you must join the West Baton Rouge Chamber of Commerce and elect to join the council committee. In order to be considered a member of this council, a small business must be comprised of owners whose employee size range from the self-employed up to 19 employees.
Check Us Out On Social Media!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/701109660363905